Amanda Alonso González, PhD in Chemistry by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2012) in the area of the development of nanocomposites with enhanced functional activity (catalysis, biocide…). Experience as Project Manager in Parc de Recerca at UAB (2010-2013) managing national, European and international projects. Also, she has experience in patentability studies, technology transfer, spin-off creation, business plan elaboration, market studies, investment, etc. Currently, she works as a postdoc researcher and Project Manager of the BioGLS Technological Centre in the field of novel nanomaterials development and their use for wastewater treatment and gas adsorption.
- Figure out how to produce a good organization strategy that will keep your competition in back of
- Discover how to generate a good business system that could leave your competition at the rear of
- Figure out how to make a good organization system that may keep your competition in back of
- Figure out how to create a great organization program that could keep your competition lurking behind
- Figure out how to develop a great business program that will leave your competitors lurking behind