Alejandra Rodríguez Gutiérrez (Saltillo Coahuila, México, 1988) studied bio-pharmaceutical chemist and Master in Food Science and Technology at Autonomus Univesity of Coahuila, Mexico. Currently, she is a PhD Student of the Environmental Science and Technology Doctorate Program at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. The research is focused on the production and optimization of Sophorolipids (a type of biosurfactant), by Solid State Fermentation of organic wastes. She is supervised by Dra. Teresa Gea and Dr. Xavier Font.
- Figure out how to produce a good organization strategy that will keep your competition in back of
- Discover how to generate a good business system that could leave your competition at the rear of
- Figure out how to make a good organization system that may keep your competition in back of
- Figure out how to create a great organization program that could keep your competition lurking behind
- Figure out how to develop a great business program that will leave your competitors lurking behind