GICOM researchers well positioned in the ranking of scientists in Spain
GICOM research members appear well positioned in the ranking of Spanish scientists according to the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities, an initiative of the Cybermetrics Lab, a research group belonging to the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), the largest public research body in Spain.
This ranking is based on the Google Scholar Citations public profiles of Spanish scientists. In total, 20346 profiles were ranked, first by its H-index and then by the total number of citations as secondary criteria.
According to this ranking the positions of GICOM researchers are:
- Antoni Sánchez, position 789, H-index 40, citations 4494
- Xavier Font, position 1976, H-index 29, citations 2965
- Adriana Artola, position 3525, H-index 23, citations 1874
- Teresa Gea, position 5237, H-index 19, citations 1110
- Raquel Barrena, position 5493, H-index 18, citations 1406
Thanks to all those researchers that are, or have been part, of the GICOM team at any time.